Matched Betting Glorious Goodwood 2020
28 Jul 2020
Updated: 19 Nov 2023
When is Goodwood 2020?
Goodwood 2020 Races, ITV Races and Highlights
Tuesday, 28th July 2020
Wednesday, 29th July 2020
Thursday, 30th July 2020
Friday, 31st July 2020
Saturday, 1st August 2020 – Highlight Day!
Guide to Matched Betting Glorious Goodwood 2020
- Prepare:For Cheltenham 2020 we provided some really useful tips for Matched Betting beginners on “How to Prepare for Cheltenham 2020”. These tips are super useful for Matched Betting Glorious Goodwood 2020 too – especially the tip about shared liability for beginners who have smaller matched betting bankrolls.
- Do the Guaranteed Profit Offers.There are several of these offers available already on today’s horse racing that are worth an easy £30+ in profit for us. Platinum Members can find these offers in the reload offers section and/or on the offers calendar.
- Keep an eye on Price Boosts. Throughout the day there will be numerous Price Boosts (enhanced odds) available which we can make a quick guaranteed profit from with very little effort. In the forum Platinum Members should follow the ‘Price Boosts’ Thread. If you’ve never done a price boost before please read the Price Boost Guide and the Mobile Notification Guide.
- Tackle some Horse Racing Refunds. For Platinum Members in our reload offers section we have a full list of today’s horse racing refund offers. There are quite a few good ones to choose from just for today! The corresponding forum thread ‘Tuesday ITV Horse Racing’is also worth a read and is a great place to ask questions about the offers if you have them. If you’ve never done a horse racing refund offer before then we’d recommend having a read of our recent post “British Horse Racing Returns” where we provide a walk-through example of a horse racing refund offer.
- Tackle some Extra Place Offers. If you still have some liability left over in your betting exchanges, or are able to use shared liability with confidence, it might be very worth having a go at Matched Betting some Extra Place Offers. These are a more advanced kind of reload offer though and you need to have a good understanding of how each way bets work first. You also need to know how to use the Extra Place Catcher and should check out our tips and advice on Matched Betting Extra Places.
Need a helping hand with Matched Betting?
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
Sign up to our free trial and earn up to £60Start My Free Trial
Recent Posts24 Tips For Matched Betting Success In 2024The Ultimate Matched Bettors Guide To Cheltenham 202411 Top Tips To Avoid Being GubbedHow Much Can You Make From Matched Betting In 2024?Is Matched Betting Worth It In 2024?
Share This Article