Matched Betting Royal Ascot 2020
16 Jun 2020
Updated: 19 Nov 2023
When is Royal Ascot 2020?
Royal Ascot starts today, Tuesday 16th June 2020 until Saturday 20th 2020.
Royal Ascot 2020 Races, ITV Races and Highlights
For Matched Betting Royal Ascot 2020 it’s useful to know the daily race schedules, which races will be shown on ITV and which races are considered to be the ‘highlight’ for each day. Although the bookmakers often run suitable offers for us to profit from throughout the day some tend to focus their very best offers on the first race of the day or the ‘highlight’ race.
**Indicates races that will NOT be shown on ITV (as most will be shown)
Tuesday, 16th June 2020
13:15** Buckingham Palace Handicap
13:50 Queen Anne Stakes – Highlight - Circus Maximus, trained by Aidan O'Brien, is going for a second straight Royal Ascot win
14:25 Ribblesdale Stakes
15:00 King Edward VII Stakes
15:35 King’s Stand Stakes
16:10 Duke of Cambridge Stakes
16:40 Ascot Stakes Handicap
Wednesday, 17th June 2020
13:15** Silver Royal Hunt Cup Handicap
13:50 Hampton Court Stakes
14:25 King George V Handicap – Highlight – Hollie Doyle makes a bid to become the third female winning jockey at Ascot
15:00 Prince of Wales’s Stakes – Highlight
15:35 Royal Hunt Cup Handicap
16:10 Windsor Castle Stakes
16:40 Copper Horse Handicap
Thursday, 18th June 2020
13:15** Golden Gates Handicap
13:50 Wolferton Stakes
14:25 Jersey Stakes
15:00 Chesham Stakes
15:35 Gold Cup – Highlight – Dettori looks for a third consecutive win on Stradivarius
16:10 Britannia Handicap
16:40 Sandringham Handicap
Friday, 19th June 2020
13:15** Palace of Holyroodhouse Handicap
13:50 Albany Stakes
14:25 Norfolk Stakes
15:00 Hardwicke Stakes
15:35 Commonwealth Cup – Highlight
16:10 Queen’s Vase
16:40 Duke of Edinburgh Handicap
Saturday, 20th June 2020
12:40** Silver Wokingham Handicap
13:15** Queen Mary Stakes
13:50 Coventry Stakes
14:25 Coronation Stakes – Highlight
15:00 St James’s Palace Stakes – Highlight
15:35 Diamond Jubilee Stakes – Highlight
16:10 Wokingham Handicap
16:40 Queen Alexandra Stakes
Guide to Matched Betting Royal Ascot 2020
There are loads of profits to be made over the next few days but if you’re quite new to Matched Betting it can be easy to get overwhelmed with what to do first. Don’t worry though as we’re here to help you! Here’s a list to help you get started:
- Prepare: For Cheltenham 2020 we provided some really useful tips for Matched Betting beginners on “How to Prepare for Cheltenham 2020”. These tips are super useful for Matched Betting Royal Ascot 2020 too – especially the tip about shared liability for beginners who have smaller matched betting bankrolls.
- Do the Guaranteed Profit Offers. There are several of these offers available already on today’s horse racing that are worth an easy £30+ in profit for us. Platinum Members can find these offers in the reload offers section and/or on the offers calendar.
- Keep an eye on Price Boosts. Throughout the day there will be numerous Price Boosts (enhanced odds) available which we can make a quick guaranteed profit from with very little effort. In the forum Platinum Members should follow the ‘Price Boosts’ Thread. If you’ve never done a price boost before please read the Price Boost Guide and the Mobile Notification Guide.
- Tackle some Horse Racing Refunds. For Platinum Members in our reload offers section we have a full list of today’s horse racing refund offers. There are quite a few to choose from! The corresponding forum thread ‘Tuesday ITV Horse Racing’ is also worth a read and is a great place to ask questions about the offers if you have them. If you are going to do any offers in this list we’d recommend doing Paddy Power’s and Sky Bet’s ‘refund if your horse finishes in 2nd, 3rd or 4th offers’ first as these have the best chance of making a profit for us. We’d follow this up with Genting’s offer on the 13:50, then the 'if win' and 'if second' offers that are available at various bookmakers. If you’ve never done a horse racing refund offer before then we’d recommend having a read of our recent post “British Horse Racing Returns” where we provide a walk-through example of a horse racing refund offer, as well an Extra Place Offer.
- Tackle some Extra Place Offers. If you still have some liability left over in your betting exchanges, or are able to use shared liability with confidence, it might be very worth having a go at Matched Betting some Extra Place Offers. These are a more advanced kind of reload offer though and you need to have a good understanding of how each way bets work first. You also need to know how to use the Extra Place Catcher. If you do decide to have a go at some of these offers we’d recommend choosing offers that have 5 places at 1/4 of the odds or 6 places at 1/5 of the odds, then 5 places at 1/5 of the odds over any 4 place offers. (Basically the higher the places and the higher the odds provided in the offer the better the chances are for us to make a profit - so do those offers first).
Need a helping hand?
Our Facebook Group, which has over 6000 members, is a great place to ask for help and ask questions, especially if you are new to Matched Betting or horse racing reload offers.
Platinum Members can also have direct access to knowledgeable, helpful matched betting experts that can answer any questions you might have via our community forum.
List of useful Matched Betting horse racing guides, tools and resources
The majority of these tools and resources are only available to our Platinum Members. All these guides and tools are absolutely essential to have access too before tackling any kind of horse racing reload offers. Without them it’s hard to find enough time to make these offers worthwhile doing as manually searching can take hours.
Match Catcher (horse racing odds matching software)
Bet365 Horse Racing Refunds (a more advanced horse racing refunds offer)
Rule 4 Guide (useful for the Bet365 refund offer)
Extra Place Catcher (horse racing odds matching software)
Each Way Calculator (matched betting calculator)
Interested in Getting Started Matched Betting?
[hubspot type=cta portal=6550634 id=b3f22c27-f77a-46f2-891d-bea1df4326fc]
Alternatively, upgrade to our Platinum Membership here. You can easily make the cost of your membership back within an hour or so once you get the hang of things. Talk about value for money!
[hubspot type=cta portal=6550634 id=7cbe011a-2be3-4e40-949b-6d99d0d98230]
Sign up to our free trial and earn up to £60Start My Free Trial
Recent Posts24 Tips For Matched Betting Success In 2024The Ultimate Matched Bettors Guide To Cheltenham 202411 Top Tips To Avoid Being GubbedHow Much Can You Make From Matched Betting In 2024?Is Matched Betting Worth It In 2024?
Share This Article