Cheltenham 2020 Matched Betting
27 Feb 2020
Updated: 15 Nov 2023
Cheltenham Festival is not only one of the biggest horse racing meets in the world, it’s THE biggest event in the matched betting calendar.
The quantity and quality of offers mean that it’s easily the most profitable four days of matched betting you can do. Read on if you want to learn how to take advantage and make easy money from home with matched betting at Cheltenham 2020.
This article will be useful if:
- You usually have a flutter during the festival. What if we told you you could win money regardless of the outcome of the race?
- You’ve already done matched betting previously but want to start again. There are many reasons why you should choose PA to help you maximise your earnings.
- You are currently matched betting. You can find some helpful tips about Cheltenham 2020 below.
Cheltenham 2020 Matched Betting
So why is Cheltenham so good for matched betting? Basically it's a very big event generally for horse racing betting, so the bookmakers all want a piece of the action. This means lots of free bets are given out as bookmakers try and stimulate existing players to bet and attract new ones to sign up.
A lot of our members actually take time off work so they can dedicate all their time over the four days to matched betting and profiting from all the offers.
When is Cheltenham 2020?
Cheltenham Festival will be held from the 10th to the 13th March 2020. It runs over four days.
The biggest race of the day is the Gold Cup, which is on the final day. However, there will be offers on every race of the festival.
Is There a Risk That The Weather or Coronovirus Will Affect Things?
There have been some reports that bad weather and/or Coronovirus might impact events, however at the time of writing the event is still going ahead as planned.
Ian Renton, regional director at the racecourse, said on Wednesday: "At the moment the racing industry is working closely with the Government and they have been extremely effective in keeping controls on the virus not entering this country, so we are delighted with what they have done and we look forward to The Festival happening in a fortnight’s time."
It’s worth noting that last year even an equine flu scare didn't deter the festival organisers from going ahead with everything.
I Usually Have A Flutter, What’s This About Not Losing?
If you like to have a bet but are fed up of losing, then matched betting is for you. Matched betting offers a foolproof way for you to extract value from the bookmakers. All you have to do is follow our instructions and use our software. If you have any questions we have seven day-a-week phone and email support, as well as a forum filled with expert matched bettors to help guide you along the way. It really is that easy.
Why Is Now A Good Time To Start?
As we already mentioned, Cheltenham is absolutely rife with offers. The opportunities to earn are enormous. The sooner you sign up and start learning the process the better, as then you’ll be prepared for when the festival comes around.
Sounds Good, How Do I get Involved?
If you don’t have an account yet and you want to learn more. Sign up to our free trial today and as well as learning about this great technique that you can use to make some extra money, you can earn up to £45 as well. Our free trial includes step-by-step video instructions on how to do three offers.
If you are a returning member and you want to get involved again, please resubscribe here. Invest £17.99 now and earn much more than that from all the offers we have on site.
Why Choose Profit Accumulator?
We're the UK’s number one matched betting service, but don’t take our word for it - check out our fantastic reviews on Trustpilot here.
If those reviews aren’t enough to convince you, then how about these key features we provide to our Platinum members:
- 100+ bookmaker bonuses.
- Easy to understand video tutorials.
- New offers uploaded every day.
- Full forum access.
- Enhanced customer support.
- Full access to all the software.
- 30 day money-back guarantee.
- No contracts. Cancel anytime.
Already Matched Betting? Try Our Tips This Cheltenham
- Do some horse racing offers before the festival starts. Practice the process of placing bets on horse racing so you know what to do and what to expect.
- Get your money into the right places. Make sure you have the maximum amount of bank available, so you can maximise your earnings.
- Try to use shared liability. There can only be one winner of a horse race, and this can be used to your advantage. The amount of money you need to lay a bet is based on your maximum potential loss, therefore if you lay two different results on a market that can only have one outcome, only one of those bets can lose. What this means is that the most you can lose is whichever selection has the largest liability. The liability on the selection with lower liability is ignored for the purposes of calculating how much money you need to lay the bet.
- Be organised. There are a lot of races and a lot offers over Cheltenham. Keep a note of everything and be aware of what bets you have on. The more organised you are, the less likely you are to make any silly mistakes (it happens to the best of us).
- Get your bets on early. A lot of the time, the best matches/prices will occur early on in the day. Liquidity won’t be a problem either, there will be a lot of people betting over the four days.
- Use the forum. A really good resource for information, or if you have any problems or questions.
- We have dedicated close matches and price boost threads for the festival. Invaluable to get the best matches.
Sign up to our free trial and earn up to £60Start My Free Trial
Recent Posts24 Tips For Matched Betting Success In 2024The Ultimate Matched Bettors Guide To Cheltenham 202411 Top Tips To Avoid Being GubbedHow Much Can You Make From Matched Betting In 2024?Is Matched Betting Worth It In 2024?
Share This Article