1) Help! I'm seeing "No Events" in my Match Catcher!
If you're seeing "No Events" in your Match Catcher, it means there are currently no matches available. This could be due to a number of things:
- If it's in the evening, (e.g between 4pm and 9pm), the day's horse racing is likely already over and tomorrow's races aren't in yet. We usually put the next day's races up around 7pm but this can vary.
- We may have just restarted the server to fix a problem or apply a patch. If this is the case, the odds will return within a few minutes.
- There may be no matches currently available - perhaps if the odds are poor resulting in too high qualifying losses. Match Catcher will not show results that have more than a £4 qualifying loss for Bet365, or £2 for all other bookies.
2) Help! I'm seeing "No Matching Events" in my Match Catcher!
If you're seeing "No Matching Events" in your Match Catcher, it means you have a search or a filter set up that has not returned any results. Please check your filters for anything you may have left on. Alternatively, click the "Clear Saved Sorting & Filters" button, which will reset all of your filters to nothing.
3) Match Catcher will not load at all for me. How do I get it working?
First of all, please make sure you're using a modern browser like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (Mac/iPhone users). Please avoid using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. If you are, the first thing you need to do is clear your cookies and cache. To do this in Google Chrome, click the menu icon at the top right, then "History", then "Clear Browsing Data". Make sure you clear your "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files".
If this doesn't work, please switch off your router for a few minutes and try switching it on again.
4) I've made a change to my Alert but it's showing the wrong information.
Remember, you need to click "Update" every time you change an alert before it will update.
5) I'm trying to get odds for <Insert Bookmaker> for <Insert Race>, but nothing is coming up.
Remember, Match Catcher is only for races that have offers on. So if Coral are doing an offer on the 13:30 Cheltenham, you could use Match Catcher to find bets for that race. But if you were to try searching for Coral on the 14:50 Cheltenham, you would not get any results because Coral do not have an offer on that race. Match Catcher should not be used for mug betting or for using free bets.
6) I'm seeing "Access Denied" when I try to load Match Catcher on my iPhone or iPad.
This is an issue with the latest iOS version 9.3. Please downgrade to 9.2 or use an alternative device.
Read also about oddsmatcher