Unibet Signup Offer
Unibet is a well established online betting provider with over 11 million customers worldwide. They offer a variety of platforms for members to bet on including sports, casino, games, poker and bingo. Unibet forms part of the Kindred Group, an online gambling operator consisting of other gambling brands that you may have heard of such as Maria Casino and 32Red. Unibet has been on an acquisition quest as of late, acquiring and absorbing other gambling providers. The biggest of these to date has been the acquisition of Stan James back in 2015, so if you already have a Stan James account and sign up to Unibet you may well be met with a pop up referring to this.
Unibet are generous when it comes to the regularity of promotions and offers. You will often see offers for horse racing, football matches, big time boxing and casino to name but a few. A benefit of backing a horse with Unibet is their best odds guaranteed feature. Best Odds Guaranteed means that if you back a horse at lower odds than the SP (starting price set across the betting industry) then if you have a winning bet you will be paid out at the increased SP odds and not the odds that you bet on. This is applied to all UK and Irish horse racing. More information on this can be found here, including the terms and conditions that apply for the application of Best Odds Guaranteed with Unibet.
Other promotions on offer are:
- ITV Racing 15 to go: With this offer, if you back a winner in an ITV horse race within 15 minutes of the race start time then you will receive a free bet bonus up to the value of your back stake to a maximum of £20. You do not need to opt into this offer but the minimum odds for selections is evens (2.0) and the minimum stake is £5.
- In-play Free Bet Club £10 Free Bet Every Week: If you place 5 in-play bets in between Monday and Sunday with a minimum stake of £10 and minimum odds of evens (2.0) then Univet will credit you with a £10 in-play free bet the following Monday. You will need to opt-in for this offer and only bets on football, cricket, tennis, darts and basketball count towards qualification.
- Best Odds Guaranteed: If you place your horse racing bets with Unibet and your horse goes off at higher odds than you backed it at Unibet will pay you out at the higher price. This is due to their best odds guaranteed feature which acts as a kind of insurance for odds that drift. For example, if you were to back a horse at 5/1 and it wins at 9/1, you will be paid out at the 9/1 odds. There is a cap on the maximum payout per day with this of £25,000.00.
- Extra Places: You can get extra value from selected horse racing events with Unibet's extra place payout feature. This gives you more of a chance of hitting an each way place winner by increasing the number of positions included in the each way betting.
- Refer a Friend: Unibet have a great referral programme for existing customers who are willing to refer their friends to join the gambling operator. They offer customers £60 cash for each friend that they refer who then goes on to become a Unibet customer. Existing customers can refer up to 5 friends and earn themselves a cool £300 for their efforts. Those friends will need to wager £400 within 60 days of signing up to trigger the reward but they will also get the £40 new customer signup promotion which is detailed below.
In this article, we will look at how you can access and qualify for Unibet's latest new customer signup offer.
How To Claim Your Bonus Refund & Casino Bonus
The Unibet new customer promotion offers a £40 bonus refund (3 x wagering) if your first £40 bet with them loses. You will also receive a £10 casino bonus (35 x wagering).
To claim this:
- Select the link here which will take you directly through to the Unibet registration page.
- Fill in your personal details and register your account.
- Deposit £40 using a bank card.
- Place a £40 bet on a selection with minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4). Horse Racing bets do not count.
- If your bet loses you will receive a £40 bonus which carries a 3 x wagering requirement before it becomes cash.
- Wager your bonus 3 x to turn into cash
- You will also receive a £10 casino bonus that will need wagering 35 x before you can withdraw it. We recommend you have a cash balance of zero prior to using this bonus.
An Alternative Way To Use Free Bets
If you are lucky with the previous way of placing your bets you may win some money from the bets that you have placed. You may also lose and therefore be £40 down from your bonus refund experience with Unibet. There is a way though that you can make around £25-30 profit from this offer regardless of whether your bets win or lose. This can be achieved through the technique of Matched Betting.
What is Matched Betting?
Matched Betting is a way of taking advantage of the hundreds of free bet offers dished out by bookies. Although it has betting in the name there is no real gambling involved as, unlike normal betting, we cover all possible outcomes of an event. This means regardless of the result we can make profit and turn those free bets into real cash!
Keen to Get Involved?
The great news is you don’t need to be a sports fan or betting fanatic to sign up and use Profit Accumulator. Many of our members are not sports fans and had never placed a bet in their lives, but that doesn’t stop them from making some tax-free cash.
For more info on what matched betting is, check out these articles:
- What is matched betting?
- Matched betting guides.
- Matched betting in the news.
- Matchbet Cal
- Extra place calculator
Unibet Signup Promotion Key Terms
Upon signing up to new gambling accounts it is important that you read the terms and conditions for the offer you are about to undertake.
Some key terms and conditions for Unibet are:
- This offer is only available for new customers aged 18 years or older and located in the United Kingdom. Residents of the Rep. of Ireland can access a similar offer here
- Racing bets do not count for the qualification bet
- Bets must be placed at minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40) or higher
- If your bets wins the offer is complete
- If you bet loses you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £40
- To receive the maximum amount you must place a £40 bet as your qualifying bet
- If you trigger the bonus funds then you will need to wager it 3x before you can withdraw any winnings
- For example for the full £40 bonus, you would need to place bets equal or above to a total £120
- Wagering bets must have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40) or higher
- If placing multiples bets, all legs must have minimum odds of 2/5 (1.40) or higher
- If you cash out any bonus bets then this will not count towards your wagering progress
- Bets must be settled within the bonus validity period of 7 days to count for wagering purposes.
- The £10 casino bonus will be credited to your account one working day after your initial deposit
- The bonus carries a 35x wagering requirement on casino products only
- This wagering needs to be completed before bonus money is turned into real cash funds
- You must complete this wagering within 7 days or bonus funds will expire
- Bonus balance will be used before cash balance
- The following games are not eligible for wagering and game play on these will not count: 1429 Unchartered Seas, Flowers, Multiplayer Mayhem, Blood Suckers, Castle Builder 1, Castle Builder 2, Dead or Alive, Devils Delight, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Jackpot 6,000, Keno, Secrets of Christmas, Secret of the Stones, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Thunderstruck 1, Thunderstruck 2, Piggy Riches.
Full terms can be found here during the registration process.