Matched betting tips: What to do outside the football season
16 May 2017
Updated: 23 Nov 2023
At Profit Accumulator, we're lucky to have some of the most experienced matched bettors as part of our team. They find all the latest offers and explain how to maximise profit from each of them and they provide support and matched betting tips on the PA forum.
Here, one of our leading matched betting experts offers some advice on how to keep going when the domestic football season has ended.
What do we matched bet on outside the football season?
A lot of people have been asking this question, and I bet most have been thinking about it: What do we do when the football season ends?
Now, this only really affects us once every two summers as, during the other years we have either the European Championship or the World Cup. This year, though, we don't have either and it is true that there will not be much football for accas, offers and for general betting on.
That does not mean there will be none, though. We will still have World Cup Qualifiers, international friendlies, Confederations Cup, European Under-21 Championship and the Women's European Championship and also a lot of leagues that run over the summer such as the Chinese, Norwegian and Swedish.
So we will still be able to do accas with some bookies, especially William Hill, who allow any sport in their offer.
Of course, those of you who rely on accas as the main source of your income, will find there are a lot less.
Target other sports
There will also be loads of other sport to bet on with cricket, tennis, Formula One and rugby events over the summer.
It is true though that there will be potentially less offers during the summer as there will be no domestic high-level domestic football but there will still be plenty to do.
- There will be lots of ITV Racing including Royal Ascot and Glorious Goodwood.
- If you haven't done many yet then you could look into the Casino and Bingo offersThere will also be Casino and Bingo reloads.
- We will still list the best reload offers and how to make £1,000 a month.
- Bookies will still be giving offers to VIPs so it could be the time to try to get into these.
- Some of you may have some sign-ups left that you haven't yet completed. You could get these done.
- If you do find yourself with extra time on your hands then this would be the perfect time to learn something you have been thinking about for a while. Horse refunds, Lock-ins, etc.
It will mainly be a case of doing whatever offers come up really, and it will only be for two months so, hopefully, you will all still make some money.
Sign up to our free trial and earn up to £60Start My Free Trial
Recent Posts24 Tips For Matched Betting Success In 2024The Ultimate Matched Bettors Guide To Cheltenham 202411 Top Tips To Avoid Being GubbedHow Much Can You Make From Matched Betting In 2024?Is Matched Betting Worth It In 2024?
Share This Article